Following are the terms and conditions of our business
TERM AND CONDITIONS
Your service time will begin when your therapist greets you!
What to expect:
- 30 minute sessions are limited in the areas the therapist can massage due to the restricted time.
- 30 minute foot massages focus on the feet and calves.
- 30 minute body massages typically focus on only the back area, however you may request your therapist to focus on another area to accommodate your needs. (excluding the feet)
- Our signature foot massages are done in the communal foot massage room and include reflexology! We recommend you wear comfortable loose fitted clothing, and bottoms that can be rolled up to the knees.
- For our 1 hour session, you will start lying face up on the massage chair. While your feet are soaking in warm water, your therapist will massage the head, hands, and arms. The feet and calves are massaged for about 40 minutes, and at the end the back, neck, shoulders, and legs are massaged while you are lying face down.
- The 30+30 combo is done entirely in the communal foot massage room. Compared to our 1 hour foot massage, this combo includes 30 minutes on the feet and calves and 30 minutes on the rest of the body.
- Our Swedish, Deep Tissue, and Hot Stone body massages are done in private rooms. We provide a body preference chart for you to select your pressure preference and for you to circle where you’d like more attention or cross out areas you want to skip. The therapist will take you to your room where you will undress and lie face down under the sheet to start the massage.
- The 40+40 combo takes place in the communal foot massage room for the first 40 minutes, focusing on the feet and calves, then it moves to a private room for the rest of the body.
- CASH Specials
- Mondays & Tuesdays: 40+40 combo massage is $60 paid with CASH
- Tuesdays: Foot massages 1 hour or longer are $5 off paid with CASH
- Excludes 30+30 combo
- Wednesdays & Thursdays: Body massages 1 hour or longer are $5 off paid with CASH
- Excludes 40+40 combo
- CASH Specials
- Other Specials
- Seniors 60+ get $5 off any massage 1 hour or longer on Tuesdays (please show ID to redeem)
- Military, Police, and Fire Dept. get 10% off any massage 1 hour or longer (please show ID to redeem)
Discount Offers and Promotions
Discounts and promotions cannot be combined.
Promotional discounts may only be redeemed for appointments that occur on or within the dates stated in the promotion’s terms and conditions. Promotional discounts cannot be retrograded to past visits or purchases outside of the promotion’s dates.
We kindly ask to let us know at least 3 hours before your appointment (or ASAP in case of emergencies) if you need to cancel or reschedule so that we may accommodate other customers to fill in your spot.
Late cancellations will require prepayment for your next booking. If you booked your appointment within 2-3 hours of your appointment time and canceled 1 hour before, it will not be considered a late cancellation. If you booked your appointment within 1 hour of your appointment time and canceled 30 minutes before, it will not be considered a late cancellation.
No show appointments will require prepayment for your next booking.
Our therapists’ time has been reserved for you, so we ask to please respect their time!
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment time so that we may check you in. If you are late and there is an appointment following yours, your late time will be deducted from the service time.
Groups of 3 or more are required to pay a deposit for half of the number of bookings. Deposits may be returned before 24 hours of the appointment.
If you need to cancel your group appointment that was booked on the same day, your deposit may be returned with 3 hours notice before your appointment.
If you booked your group appointment within 2-3 hours of your appointment time and need to cancel, your deposit may be returned with 1 hour notice before your appointment.
Gift Cards and Packages
Gift cards and packages are non-refundable. They do not expire and can be shared with family and friends!
Gift cards must be presented at checkout to be redeemed.
Our gift cards and packages are activated at only one location and unfortunately cannot be used at our sister stores.
We do not accept the usage of our gift cards for tips.
Packages may be used for 1 hour sessions and 90 minute sessions. They cannot be applied toward 30 minute sessions.
If you’d like to use your package toward a different service, and that service is priced more than or equal to your package price per hour, we may apply your package for a session and you may pay the difference with another payment method.
To purchase a gift card or package online you may go to our Mindbody booking website: LinkToMindbodyWebsite
- Click on the “ONLINE STORE” tab, and then click on the “Gift Cards” link (NOT “Services”) directly below that.
- You may select the type of gift card or package you’d like to purchase from the dropdown menu, and you will fill out the form following that.
- If you don’t have an account or do not want to create an account, you may select “Log In As Guest” to complete your checkout.
- A gift certificate in the form of a PDF attachment should be emailed to yourself and/or the recipient.